Padua Congress in collaboration with Padua Convention & Visitors Bureau (DMO)
Why contact the Padua CVB?
Padua CVB offices support companies, agencies, associations, and university departments that have the opportunity to propose Padua as a destination for conferences and business events through multiple services:
- support in identifying services for the organization: transportation, tourist cards, concessions, collaborations with the territory;
- application support and verification of the opportunity to offer economic and service benefits;
- creation and sharing of presentations, texts, brochures, images and videos;
- support for communication and promotion of the event;
- contact and collaboration with institutions;
- organization of educational tours and promotional initiatives in the territory;
- Tourism promotion and destination marketing as the operational arm of the tourism destination management organization.
- Promotion and development of the meeting industry in the territory.
About the CVB
It is a consortium with a public majority whose members are the Padua Chamber of Commerce, Padua Hall, tourism promotion consortia, and the main trade associations that carry collective interests in tourism. It boasts a large network of affiliates in the area specializing in the convention segment.